Monday 26 October 2009

Hope.


Webisode 2, Season 1
Millions of thoughts are hitting my head...Every night the same story, going to bed at 02:00, getting up after 4-5 hours of thinking, still awake. Terrible pain...I can feel it in every cell of my brain.It feels like being swollen...What a freaky experience...Yesterday I thought that the end of the world will come soon, I got sweaty...Where is my optimism hidden?
I read that people will commonly die from stress...how true!! Ask me...
My coming back to family, friends and home has not brought tranquility and balance. I try to find my steps but still I have a false pace. I think I 'll fall all the time...
Going back to A'dam, maybe London, Dubai?? Where the f***? Or stay here and swim in the deep sea?? haha There is no deep sea in England or Arabia?? I guess there is.
Time for changes one way or another. Be quick or be dead. Things are fluid but so I have been my whole life..fluid as hell...capable for the best and the worst...Sometimes i feel empty...like Dexter the killer cop. At least I have some episodes left to watch...He is my night friend...

Good news came from next door...the web developer I was looking for lives a minute away from me...I know him since my 11. Life is playing again...Potential has been reborn. The guy looks like me, thinks like me, freaks out like me. The abandoned plan will happen. Sweet...

Hope, is the day of this week. No dictation for hope, just a case study. My case study. Hopefully I wont get any Nobel price for hoping...

No comments:

Post a Comment